Maryland Voice Over IP (VoIP) Services
VoIP is the new standard in phone services. With a new Maryland VoIP phone service, your business will save money, be more flexible, and have a variety of future-proof technologies to better serve your customer.
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Essentially, it is phone call placed over the internet instead of a conventional analog phone line.
Your Maryland VoIP phone service simply converts your voice into digital signals which travel over the internet. This digital signal allows the ability for features not normally available through traditional phones.
Why Should I Use VoIP for my Business?
The benefits of VoIP are numerous. In fact we have a page dedicated to the many features of VoIP if there is something specific you are looking for. Some of the most common reasons our clients switch to VoIP include:
- Future-proofed phone systems
- Eliminates phone closet costs
- Work from any location
- Endless phone system features
- Ends on-site IT issues
- Saves you money on monthly costs
- Easily scales with your business needs
- Easier to install, configure, and maintain
Still not sure if VoIP is worth the switch? Give us a call at 800-974-2605 and lets talk through it! We can help you better understand VoIP and determine if it’s a good fit for your business needs.
What Do I Need to Start VoIP Service in Maryland?
In order to start VoIP service, all you need an internet connect. That’s really it—DataStream can do the rest! We provide an all-in-one VoIP phone service which means we not only get you the hardware, but also help you with phone service, installation, connection, and training as well!
Why Choose DataStream for your Business VoIP Service?
When it comes to getting VoIP for your business, why should you partner with DataStream? Here are three good reasons to start:
- We’re #1 in Customer Service. We know anyone can say they’re #1 in customer service—but we actually mean it. With real people answering our phones, no up-charges for service calls, and common sense plans. We work to ensure you’re happy because we want a long-term partnership.
- We’re local. As a local, Baltimore, MD VoIP service, we understand the unique demands of providing quality VoIP services in Baltimore, MD and surrounding areas.
- We specialize in VoIP. We don’t offer you every possible phone solution under the sun. So as opposed to a fly-by-night company who offers VoIP services to make extra money, we specialize in VoIP—so you get the best service at the an honest price.
So if you’re in need of VoIP services in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, or Pennsylvania, contact DataStream Communications today.