Peplink Monitoring Tool
Real-time data can be incredibly useful for a company to determine exactly how much bandwidth each of their connections are actively using. This can help you decide if you’re over paying for a larger pipe than required, or see how the load is distributed by each of your connections. This is also broken down into download, upload and total amount transferred over each individual connection. You have the ability to see your average statistics and bandwidth peaks, which can be useful to ensure that you’re actually getting what you pay for during heavy traffic hours. Datastream features Peplink Monitoring for its Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania business clients.
Peplink Real-Time Monitoring Features and Benefits
- Monitor daily usage easily
- Analyze traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes with drill down features
- Collect, monitor, and analyze multiple platforms
- See which users, application, IP address groups, and protocols are using the most bandwidth
- View balance of network traffic across providers, and measure effectiveness of CBQoS polices
- Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports in just a few clicks
- Seamless integration
- Monitor WLC traffic to see which applications and clients utilize the most bandwidth of your network
Peplink is an important tool for running a smooth office and making the most out of your bandwidth. To learn more about using Peplink or network performance and traffic monitoring tools for your Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC companies, contact Datastream today and discuss your businesses needs with a communications and IT expert.